Saturday 17 June 2017

Roof Top




Sitting with you after such a long time, there's so much to say but I'm enjoying our silence too.
That smile on your face says it all to me, that you missed me and loved me just the same each day.


It's another year for us, for our togetherness.. you seem to have bought me a lot of surprises. But, all I got for you is a handmade card. With a little ink of blue and purple saying how much you were missed when you were gone. And a little bit of red, which says, that my heart is still fond of you just like before, but you are someone special who I can't part with. You stay the closest, closest to my heart.
The wind blowing steadily, making the moment so romantic. As if it was speaking for us, instead of us doing our part.


I see your face shining with happiness filled in your eyes. A moment of peace after I read those lines and you come and embrace me saying those magical words again.... I was nothing without you, you just complete me and fill my soul with content, love and peace.
I shall be with thou forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment